Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We have a group of 4.0 and 4.5 guys looking for other solid players in that range to practice against/with...

We play out of the Claremont/Rancho/ Upland/ Alta Loma area...

Please contact me if you are someone who fits this description! We need some new blood to keep things fresh!

kt

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

where were you when we started the mixed doubles league? lol ... hope you're still playing!

We have a couple of 4.5 ladies who would come out to hit with us, we would welcome another high quality player!

Let me know what days you are good to play!

kt

Does your group play on Sat. or Sundays and where?

Unfortunately no, casue we usually have matches on those days...once in a blue moon we might have a light hit around if the match is on a Sunday...but not usually.  On those rare non match weekends, we often take a break from tennis :)

kt

Ok, then what days and times do you play, Thanks.

Hello,

My name is Justin and I live in Pomona.  I'm a 4.0-4.5 level player and looking to play soon.  I'm responding to the above message.  Where and when do you all play?  Thanks!

Hi Justin,

We normally play at the Claremont Colleges ( Pomona College to be exact) every Tuesday and Thursday at about 6ish.  Tonight however, the mens team is having a home match (we think) and some of us will be meeting at Lions Park in Rancho...I sent you a friend's request...please add me and i will give you my number and directions to the courts.

thnx...

kt

Hey Kelvin,

Thursday sounds great! I'll be out there (Pomona college) courts at around 6pm.  Can you post if anything changes! Thanks and I look forward to hitting!

Justin

Hey I think I'm around a 4.5 player, sounds interesting, when do you guys play?

Thats right folks in 2 weeks time wed. july 13 We'll be hosting a $$$ round robin tourny In Rancho Cucamunga

Entry to the tourny will be $20 per person and this is a "singles" tourny

Half the entry money collect will go to the pot and who ever wins will win the whole thing!!!!

again this will be round robin format so this is a great chance to get out and play tennis agaisnt aton of people

also this is open to everyone and anyone

no age limit and any playing skills welcomed!

For more information or to sign up please feel free to email us at lovealltennisshop@aol.com

or Djeutennis@aol.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service