Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Any one want to hit at bear creek? im trying to get back into the game at my best im a 4.0-4.5 player. i have not played in about 8 months. Looking for some one who can keep the ball in play and with a basic understanding of the game thanks.

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

I play at the same level.  Email your telephone to gpoobah12@hotmail.com so we can hit when it stops raining. Thanks!

Rey

I think we have had this conversation before.  Last time you said you were moving to hollister/bingle?  Thats really close to me if you want to play nearby.  Otherwise I can introduce you to some people at Bear Creek.  There it is eigther really packed and you have to play doubles or it is empty except for beginners.

whats up rick i want to start playing again, where are the courts at? let me know when you can play. im rusty as hell man lol.

lets try to hit one day.  text me   713 aaa 966     9431   im and 1960 and champion forest
Hey Tino, I live close to Bear Creek and was wondering if you were interested in hitting anytime on the weekends. Reply back to me at parkmhs@gmail.com. Thanks.
I am definitely up to that tino. I live on highway 6 and alief coldine. I have not played for a while and i want to get my game back. In USTA, i am currently rank 4.0. My cell # is 832-693-4180.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service