Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to play with any skill level, usually in the evenings and within a few miles of 59 and Kirby, or Rice/ West U area. Contact if interested

Views: 224

Replies to This Discussion

Would be appose to going to Memorial Tennis Center some evening?
Are you interested in playing Friday @ 4pm in West U? I'm a 4.0-4.5. My email is gpoobah12@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Rey
Hi!

I'm about 3.5 I guess (never been rated) and would like to play tonight or this weekend. I live near Hermann Park so the court at Rice or Flemming Park if there is daylight are where I usually play.

Let me know if your interested!

Robert
Hi Daniel,
I'm ready to hit some. My work schedule changes a lot, but I'm off Jan 1st 3rd 4th and 8th.
I'm a rusty 4.0
Hope to set something up soon.
Richard
my email: r1ch007@yahoo.com
Hey man. Live in galleria area off sage. Usually play at cherryhurst in montrose, rice u, or the one in my complex (lit 24 hrs) Free afternoon and weekends. E mail at crazynrg_2@hotmail.com
Hey man, I was wondering if you would like to hit one of these days. I should be around 4.0 still, I mean I play everyonce in a while when I can but I think I can do 4.0 I just joined so I dont know much how this works hehe. Im near the Bellaire/West U area so if interested let me know.

Later.

Eddie Salcedo
Dan,
I can play on Mon, Tue and wed and am at Kirby & Westpark (rice univ). Pls let me know if you like to play sometime.
thanks
madhu
I would like to play anytime today (Tues). I'm about a 4.0 as well. I'm at Allen and Montrose. Just let me know where and when you would want to play.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service