Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello! After watching the Australian Open, I have been wanting to play tennis again. The weather is great and doesn't look like it will be getting colder. 

I am willing to play anywhere in the southwest, I am located in Alief and willing to travel anywhere near memorial, Rice, and anywhere within the inner loop. Sugarland is also an option for me. 

I am 24 year old male and willing to play with all ranges. If you are interested feel free to contact me. I play singles and doubles! 

Looking forward in hearing from you.

You can either text at  732-362-1739 or email me at

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

I recently moved here and looking for someone to hit with also.Can play just about anytime this week/weekend in the memorial,rice area my flexable.

Hi Michael.  I am the coordinator for Flextennis Houston, a singles league for the greater Houston area.  Sounds like you would be a perfect candidate for the league.  Spring registration just closed but if you would still like to join please sign up for the waiting list at  If you get on the waiting list by the end of the day Monday, Feb 11, I can probably add you in as a regular for the season depending on the registration numbers at your skill level.

By the way, I see you enjoy doubles too.  FYI:  I will be organizing some stand alone 1/2 day singles and doubles fun tournaments where you will have the opportunity to play a variety of opponents in a single afternoon.  I will be hosting these events at Lee LeClear and Memorial Park later this season.   Let's stay in touch.

~Coach Sam

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service