Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have an abundance of free time - yeah, let's call it that - during the week, and am looking for hitting partners.  I'm a 2.5-3.5, depending on the day.  Better against pace than junk, but just happy to get out and practice.  Hit me up if you're game.  I'm not a great early morning person, btw, but I can sometimes be persuaded to wake up early.  Thanks. 

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I'm down to play.. but can only do 7AM - 8AM or 7:30-8:45ish
I am down to play, my schedule is pretty open during the week. I need to start playing consistently again.

Let me know if you want to play. I am pretty busy the rest of this week but next week should be fine if you want to play.
Hey Andrew - next week is cool. Shoot me an e-mail and let's set it up: toddadam@yahoo.com.

Andrew Mitchell said:
I am down to play, my schedule is pretty open during the week. I need to start playing consistently again.

Let me know if you want to play. I am pretty busy the rest of this week but next week should be fine if you want to play.
Hey there! I would love to hit around during the day! I usually have monday, tuesday and weds days free!! Let me know if you would like to hit around a little! I live pretty close and I would like to get out and hit more! My e-mail is [moderator email removed-use private msg feature] and it's probably a better way to get a hold of me since I don't go on here much. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Chelsea
Hi Chelsea - I tried to email you at your gmail addy. Let me know when you're free to hit. Thanks.


Chelsea Cambra said:
Hey there! I would love to hit around during the day! I usually have monday, tuesday and weds days free!! Let me know if you would like to hit around a little! I live pretty close and I would like to get out and hit more! My e-mail is 
[moderator email removed-use private msg feature]
 and it's probably a better way to get a hold of me since I don't go on here much. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Chelsea
Recently moved to hollywood area and looking to hit a few balls. call or text: [moderator phone removed-use private msg feature]
I have time tomorrow after 6:30 pm @ Poinsettia in hollywood area. [moderator phone removed-use private msg feature]
Hey Kevin, I am out of town this weekend, but am back next week. I'll check in with you then.

Kevin said:
I have time tomorrow after 6:30 pm @ Poinsettia in hollywood area. 
hit me up if you wanna play

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service