Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello.

 

I'm looking for partner to play weeknights or weekends.

I'm about 3-3.5 level.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm around the same level. I usually plays on Sats. Where do you usually play?
W. Hollywood or Bev. Hills
let me know what court and we'llmeet there
Yan said:
Hi,

I'm around the same level. I usually plays on Sats. Where do you usually play?
I am interested to play and I am around the same level. I live in the silver lake area. Let me know if you are down,peace,brendan
Hi Brendan.
I called you and left message to you few days ago.

brendan maloney said:
I am interested to play and I am around the same level. I live in the silver lake area. Let me know if you are down,peace,brendan
I can play on some weeknights in West Hollywood. email me wandiemkabule@gmail.com
Hey Michael..are you still looking for a partner? I'm about the same level and I work in downtown, so I could hit the courts most weeknights and/or weekends. I would really like to get something steady...I need the exercise! let me know, thanks
I also want to play tennis weeknights and weekends.
I live in koreatown I wanna play it nearby there.
let me know whree and when do you play..???
I really wanna join from this Saturday (8th, May)
I prefer a fee court hahaha
kordelee@naver.com
Hi Kevin.

Do you know courts in downtown?
m_voloshin@hotmail.com
Kevin D. Owsley said:
Hey Michael..are you still looking for a partner? I'm about the same level and I work in downtown, so I could hit the courts most weeknights and/or weekends. I would really like to get something steady...I need the exercise! let me know, thanks
There are courts at Wilshire and Hoover, but there's also Griffith Park nearby, call me and we'll figure something out..818/284-9064.

michael said:
Hi Kevin.

Do you know courts in downtown?
m_voloshin@hotmail.com
Kevin D. Owsley said:
Hey Michael..are you still looking for a partner? I'm about the same level and I work in downtown, so I could hit the courts most weeknights and/or weekends. I would really like to get something steady...I need the exercise! let me know, thanks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service