Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey - I really want to get back into playing tennis again! I am probably around a 2.5 or 3.0 playing level, and I like to have fun while playing. I hate people that take things to seriously! I am still relatively new to Hollywood, so it would also be great to meet some cool new people who love tennis.

I am right by runyon canyon in hollywood, but don't know of any free courts around here - if you feel like playing and know of a spot to play in hollywood around 6.30pm weeknights then give me a shout!

Looking forward to meeting some cool tennis players in the area!

Rich

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! Are you still interested in playing? We can meet sometimes and try it out. I'm actually a dork, but I met a cool person once! Let me know, I'm interested in having like a weekly thing..
Rich - early evening tennis in hollywood sounds great.. also about a 3.0 player just getting back in. let me know when you're available. email...mkla33@gmail.com. I'm around this week on Thursday after 5pm or weekend. best, irina
Hi Rich, me too, just looking to hit a few balls and have fun. Nothing seriously, Hollywood area: call or text: 310-654-7344
I notice your reply while looking for tennis partners in the hollywood area, I recently moved near la brea and sunset. So if you want to play sometimes, call or text: 310-654-7344

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service