Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

reply to this if you are interested in playing at
George mason university
stringfellow road chantilly
van dyck park fairfax
or any community courts that i am not aware of near chantilly/fairfax.


Me-- Male 29 years 4.0 rating can serve and play decent rally. I would love to hit for a while and play real sets with points. I loveeeeeee tennis and i plan to play atleast thrice a week.


Regards
Suren.

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Suren, I live near GMU and would love to play with you. I'm only a 3-3.5 player though. I played for my high school team over 15 years ago and am very rusty. Let me know if you are interested.
How about Friday evening Apr 9th at GMU?

Rich said:
Suren, I live near GMU and would love to play with you. I'm only a 3-3.5 player though. I played for my high school team over 15 years ago and am very rusty. Let me know if you are interested.
I work in the Centreville area - would you be able to hit today?
Not today unfortunately. It has to be over the weekends. Accept my friend request and i will send you a message with my email details.

Joe W said:
I work in the Centreville area - would you be able to hit today?
Would you like to play this week? I live in Fairfax, we can hit at Wakefield Park on Braddock Rd or any courts within driving distance. I'm about your level and I would love to play sets. Give me a call (540)-230-0243. Thanks.
can anyone hit today in the chantilly area?? im a rusty 4.0 player looking to get back into the groove...
Unfortunately I cannot make it today. :( How about the weekend?

Dirk Diggler said:
can anyone hit today in the chantilly area?? im a rusty 4.0 player looking to get back into the groove...
Dirk,

can you hit today?

Dirk Diggler said:
can anyone hit today in the chantilly area?? im a rusty 4.0 player looking to get back into the groove...
yeah i should be able to.....anytime after 4pm...

Joe W said:
Dirk,

can you hit today?

Dirk Diggler said:
can anyone hit today in the chantilly area?? im a rusty 4.0 player looking to get back into the groove...
I'm right around mason, I can play weekday evenings and weekends. Lemme know if you'd like to hit sometime

-matt
mateo112@gmail.com
Sure.Let me know if you want to hit today at Van dyck park in fairfax after 7.

Matthew said:
I'm right around mason, I can play weekday evenings and weekends. Lemme know if you'd like to hit sometime

-matt
mateo112@gmail.com
Suren,
I am very close to GMU, but I am not quite 3.5 yet.. Let me know if you'd still like to play.. I live very close to GMU so the location is perfect and would like to hit atleast 3 times a week.

Cheers!
Hima

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service