Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking to play some tennis at 2.0-3.0 level around Berkeley / Albany / El Cerrito

Just finished up an intermediate-beginner class last weekend and now need to get some court time to continue improving!  I work in Downtown Berkeley so the best time for me to play is after work starting from 5:30pm.  I can also do El Cerrito (where I live) and Albany after work, but maybe at a later start time closer to 6pm.  I have a decent game, but need to work on my depth and consistency.  If you're in the same boat or am willing to work with a budding tennis enthusiast, then let's get together and smack some fuzzy, yellow balls around.  Open to playing games or just rallying (or some semblance of).

Cheers!
Eric

Views: 328

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Doug,

Yeah, it would be great to meet sometime and hit. Haven't played for a couple months since my last beginner class so my lost muscle memory will probably show. Hope you're patient! I don't know if I have time this weekend for it, but during the workweek, I'm good after 5:30pm around Berkeley.

Drop me an email response and we'll figure time/place that works for both of us. Activeric@gmail.com

E

Doug said:
eric let me know if you would like to go out and play. i might have already replied. so sorry about that. have a car so where when is all fine.

thanks doug
rumblefish7194@gmail.com
hey man it's doug again seein what your schedule is like

if your free email me or call

347-393-7613

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service