Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey there fellow tennis players! I am looking for preferably a female partner to rally or even play a match with. I am a beginner/intermediate player. If you are in let me know so we can set up a date.

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I live in the Piedmont area near Grand and Oakland. Just started to get back into tennis was about a 3.5? Just want to go out and play and get back into shape, either rally or games or both. I have a flexible schedule available to play mostly during the weekdays mon-fri from 10am-3pm in between taking kids to and from camps/school. Let me know if you want to meet up to play.

Hi April, my name is Lily. I'm a 3.0 tennis player. I live in Alameda and work in Oakland. Would you be interested and be available to meet me to play tennis on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 10:30pm in Alameda Washington Park, Krusi Park, or Leydecker Park, Sundays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, Mondays and Fridays from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, and Saturdays anytime between 9:00am to 8:00pm? Please let me know. Thanks! Lily---(510) 332-7398 (cell)

Hello Lily,

Thanks for reaching out. I sent you a text with my availability to meet up.

Thanks,

April Mae

Hi April,  I've received your text message. I had accidentally deleted it after I've checked my cell phone for voice and text messages. Can you email me your cell phone number again? Are you free to play tennis tonight on Friday night of August 16th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm or Monday August 19th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at Egbert W. Beach School's tennis courts on Linda Street and Grand Avenue in Piedmont? Please let me know. Thanks!  Lily  (510) 332-7398 (cell)

hi april,

i'm interested in rallying. i'm starting to get back into playing again and i think our skills would be suitable.

you can email me at rustic.b6rn@gmail.com to let me know which days/times work best for you. 

thanks!

joan

Hi April,

I live in Castro Valley, and i'm looking for someone to play tennis with on weeknights and/or on the weekdays. I'm normally a 3.0 player, but I just had a baby and haven't played in well over a year, so I'm sure I'll be quite rusty until I get some practice in.  Let me know if you're interested in hitting with me sometime.

Thanks,
Irene

Hi April, this is Lily. It was a pleasure to have met you last Saturday morning to play tennis at Islandia. Are you available to join me and my friends tonight at Leydecker Park, which is located at 3225 McCartney Road, which is a street before Fir Avenue coming straight down on Island Drive in Alameda Bay Farm Island from 8:30pm to 10:30pm? I have emailed you recently. I don't know if you receive any of my emails. Please let me know. Thanks. Lily (510) 332-7398 (cell)  LILYFFLL90@HOTMAIL.COM (email)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service