Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,
I'm looking for  hitting partners 4.0-4.5 that like to rally,drill,practice points etc. I played DIVII in college, I'm a little rusty now but still have solid strokes. Flexible schedule with some afternoon availability during the week and anytime on Sundays. I'm in Berkeley but I can drive to neighboring courts(3-4 miles).Email is best!Thanks.

mikahajek1@gmail.com

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

If you are ever out in Pleasanton, we can play here. There is a court in my condo. I'm a 4.5 player.

Randy

Randy, I am a 4.5 player in Danville only 10 minutes drive from Pleasanton. We should hit !!

Hey,
I live in Oakland. I'm about a 4-4.5 player. Looking to find more folks to hit with. Might be able to hit sometime this week.

Mika,

I'd be down to get out and hit with you sometime. I've yet to hit a ground stroke on East Bay turf (just moved from SF in November), but hear that San Pablo park has some nicely renovated courts. 

I'm available Tuesday and Thursday nights, Saturday morning, or Sunday afternoon...

Chris 619-347-2737

Would love to hit with you. Used to play the juniors so I would probably be really good to rally / drill with.

I am here from Pennsylvania, A 4.0 player, can hang with 4.5 if they dont mind, or 3.5. Looking for singles or doubles on Wednesday from 2-430pm or 1030a-12noon?  You may call or text me at 717-314-4099. In Sfo, just played to day at Bay Club. Staying at the JW Marriott in Union Square>

Jim Pappas

I am here from Pennsylvania, A 4.0 player, can hang with 4.5 if they dont mind, or 3.5. Looking for singles or doubles on Wednesday from 2-430pm or 1030a-12noon?  You may call or text me at 717-314-4099. In Sfo, just played to day at Bay Club. Staying at the JW Marriott in Union Square>

Jim Pappas

Sent you an email, cheers.  I'm a rusty 4.5 happy to hit with 4.0s, anyone on this thread is welcome to hit me up with some times that work for them.  I live near San Pablo Park courts so that could work well.

Marc

802-238-3194

Hi Marc and everybody,

I got your email. I'm looking forward to playing soon!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service