Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

hi. name is doug. live in oakland. perfect situation would be someone who is good / really good who wants someone to practice with and needs things that want to concentrate on. backhand, serve etc etc

still "good" from playing junior circuit / nationals as a kid.

play double or singles (practice tie breakers etc) sets would be difficult for me because my body banged up from an accident but doesn't effect anything else.

thanks

doug

rumblefish7194@gmail.com

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Doug,
Can you play today?
what time would you like to play and where is best?

John S. said:
Hey Doug,
Can you play today?
actually, i was able to set something up already. shoot me a msg if you ever want to hit in the future. berkeley is a little far for me, but work or desperation will bring me over there occasionally.
okay man. i have a car so i don't mind driving. give me a call if you like 347-393-7613

John S. said:
actually, i was able to set something up already. shoot me a msg if you ever want to hit in the future. berkeley is a little far for me, but work or desperation will bring me over there occasionally.
john hi it's doug from sometime ago. we almost got together and played. anyway i'm still looking for someone to hit with and my schedule is open. so let me know if you have anytime. i have a car etc etc

thanks. take care

doug

rumblefish7194@gmail.com

John S. said:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service