Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Ok so I accidentally hit the send a message to group instead of starting a thread, sorry. I'm a beginner that hasn't played for the past few years looking for a hitting and I'm free today and usually most weekdays after 5pm. I'd prefer to play around here, but if it's not too far, 5-10 miles, I don't mind driving there.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

hi my name is doug. i would love to hit. i've played on and off for awhile. but no mattre what "level" or any of that ..... it would be cool just to hit


live in oakland but have no problem driving there.

free sadly all the time

get back you get a chance


347-393-7613
Hi,
I too am a beginner looking to hit in Pleasanton/San Ramon area. Please call if interested...

408-504-5116
Hammad



Doug said:
hi my name is doug. i would love to hit. i've played on and off for awhile. but no mattre what "level" or any of that ..... it would be cool just to hit


live in oakland but have no problem driving there.

free sadly all the time

get back you get a chance


347-393-7613
hi, this is doug again. let me know if you would like to hit sometime. free most of the time. thanks.

doug
Hey Doug, sounds good, are you free on Friday? I have that day off on furlough and it seems like it'll be getting cooler towards the end of the week. I'll be free pretty much in the morning and early afternoon on Friday.

Doug said:
hi, this is doug again. let me know if you would like to hit sometime. free most of the time. thanks.

doug
yeah that would be great. whatever time is okay for you is fine with me. thanks for replying.

doug

Terence Pan said:
Hey Doug, sounds good, are you free on Friday? I have that day off on furlough and it seems like it'll be getting cooler towards the end of the week. I'll be free pretty much in the morning and early afternoon on Friday.

Doug said:
hi, this is doug again. let me know if you would like to hit sometime. free most of the time. thanks.

doug

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service