Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, 

My name is Long Ng, and I am looking for tennis partner(s) to play in Summer at Washington park in Alameda. I am available on weekends. Please let me know if you want to play. 

Thanks for reading, 

Long Ng

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Long,

My name is Lily. I am a 3.0 tennis player and the organizer for the Alameda tennis group to play tennis at Washington Park or Krusi Park. I play tennis with the group at Washington Park on Sundays from 6:00pm to 10:25pm, Mondays from 7:00pm to 10:25pm, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 10:25pm at Washington Park or Krusi Park, Fridays from 5:00pm to 10:25pm at Washington Park or Krusi Park. Please let me know if you're interested to meet me and my tennis group to play at those days and times during the week. I look forward to your response.

Lily, Alameda Tennis Group Organizer,

(510) 332-7398 (cell)

LILYFFLL90@HOTMAIL.COM (email)

Thank you, Lily , for hooking me up with Kelvin and his friends on Thursday night. I had very good tennis games. Hope to play again with them more often. 

Anyone who wants to look for tennis partners in Alameda, please contact Lily. She is a very nice lady :)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service