Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Jerome Joseph Gentes's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Edo, Also a strong 3.5-4.0 and looking for a regular hitting/playing partner. I…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lake Merritt, Oakland - Looking for 4.0 players in the area

3 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Jerome Joseph Gentes

"Hi, Raymond, Also a strong 3.5-4.0 and looking for a regular hitting/playing partner…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Sep 9, 2015 to Lake Merritt, Oakland - Looking for 4.0 players in the area

3 Sep 9, 2015

"Hi, Austin, sorry it took awhile to get back, I was out of town and then playing cat…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Jun 8, 2015 to Beginner looking for someone to practice with

3 Jun 8, 2015

"Hi, Austin, I'm nearby (1/2 block from North Berkeley BART). we could hit sometime. …"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied May 26, 2015 to Beginner looking for someone to practice with

3 Jun 8, 2015

"Hi, Dan, I am in No Berkeley and would enjoy hitting again. I was very active a coup…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Nov 29, 2014 to lets hit the ball--- in good old berkeley--games or just hit the ball for a while-- your choice

1 Nov 29, 2014

"sounds good! it's technically MLK Junior High School at 1781 Rose St, Berkeley, CA 9…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Feb 2, 2014 to I am a 3.0 looking for tennis partners. I live in Oakland/Emeryville

17 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Guillaume Delaporte

"It's Hopkins between Sacramento and Shattuck. What time works for you on Sunday? Ear…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Feb 2, 2014 to I am a 3.0 looking for tennis partners. I live in Oakland/Emeryville

17 Feb 2, 2015

"Hi, David, Sorry I meant to get back to you! Obviously today's weather is not good f…"

17 Feb 2, 2015

"Hi, David, I live in North Berkeley and am looking to hit again. Same level. Jerome…"

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Jan 30, 2014 to I am a 3.0 looking for tennis partners. I live in Oakland/Emeryville

17 Feb 2, 2015

"Hi, JC, can others join as well? "

Jerome Joseph Gentes replied Feb 23, 2013 to Looking for singles games in Berkeley.

4 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Peter Metzger

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service