Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi all,

I've been on a multi-year hiatus from tennis and would like to get back into hitting casually a couple of times per week.

I used to play competitively and would currently rate myself at a 4.0, but expect that I would be back to the 4.5 range within a couple of weeks of hitting and getting my timing back.

I live in Highlands Ranch near the intersection of Colorado and County Line and would like to stay fairly close if possible. I work Mon. - Fri. 7-4 and would prefer to play afternoons/nights or anytime on the weekends.

I'm mainly looking into using this as a way to get back into shape so and I don't intend to take things too seriously. One of the main reasons I took a break was the constant cheating, yelling, bickering, etc... of other players.

If anyone is around this area and looking for someone to hit with, please let me know!

Views: 309

Replies to This Discussion

Just posting to show I'm still interested in finding people looking to hit in the Highlands Ranch area.

Hi Taylor,

I would still love to hit soon if you're still up for it.  I've played in high school and got back to playing 2 years ago.  I'm currently a 4.0 but I'm also playing in a USTA 4.5 league.  Let me know when you're free this week or next.

thanks,

Conan

Hi Conan,

That sounds great! I'm playing in a tournament this weekend but we should definitely hit. I'll message you and we can set something up.

I'm in Castle Rock Area but can maybe meet somewhere between...drop me a line if interested.

Hi,

I recently moved back to CO and am looking to get back into tennis. I used to play open and 5.0 years ago and am currently looking to find someone who is interested in hitting balls for awhile. I am extremely rusty and would need a few sessions to get back into it. Please let me know if you are interested.

Chris

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service