Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We have an URGENT need for a 4.0 men's singles player in our Summer league which started TUESDAY!  This is for a division in the Carrollton/NW Dallas general area.  If you want to fill this spot for FREE, please contact us immediately at support@leaguetnnis.com. We will need your full name and your chosen facility.  And you'll need to create a free profile at www.leaguetennis.com.

You will have 3 home matches and 3 away matches against the other fellows in the division. The top 2 at the end of the season will qualify for playoffs to determine a city champ & finalist (with prizes for the winner).  We'll give this spot to the first person to contact us and commit to play!! 

Format is flexible scheduling.  Play each match at a time convenient to you and your opponent as long as it is played by the deadline!

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Tricia, 
I saw your posting and wanted to ask what the schedule would be like? I work from 8-5 mom thru fri but if the schedule can be worked around with, then I would be interested in playing. I live in Las Colinas and work right down the street from my apt so it wouldn't be hard for me to just grab my things and go. If you could get back to me a would really appreciate it. 

Thank you,
Ariel Velasquez

Ariel,

Your schedule is perfect.  The men's singles league plays matches nights and weekends to accomodate typical business hours.  You would get a schedule with 6 matches to be played over a 7 week period.  You contact each opponent prior to the deadline and you determine a date/time that works for both of you and schedule the match.  If you haven't already, go to www.leaguetennis.com and create a free profile and send an email to support@leaguetennis.com and let them know what courts you want to use.  If you don't know, they will help you find some that are close to your work & apartment by using www.tennismaps.com (the best tennis facility locator around!!)

Great! And there is no fee for this? 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service