Affordable Tennis Lessons in Cobb County
online coaching from William Vazquez CoachV
All rights reserved.
Please help me promote by re-tweeting
. I love my Friends and Family that play tennis like AJ getting me going/thinking.
My Foundation/Basics Started before I started playing tennis. I play Baseball, Football & Soccer at Williams Bridge Oval park in the Bronx. I played Manhunt in the Streets, I scaled Buildings like in ninja warrior. Ran from Bullies & had fights in the streets. I also was lucky enough to have players with talent to play against once I started to play tennis. Without knowing Technique I would still be able to play tennis on a good level. Because I have the Basics.
the REAL Basics / Foundations of tennis are.
- Instant Visualization & understanding of visual information: of myself, my opponent/s, environment/surroundings, trajectory/speed of objects/people, Depth perception, Ability to see patterns in anything, ability to Read things and know what they will do next most of the Time, Learning from watching other do/Mimicking,
- Bio Mechanics - Hand feet Eye Balance and control of the body. (aka im fat and light on my toes) They guys I trained with at Harlem were having a six pack abs challenge. when I lifted my shirt and showed them I had a fat round belly, they asked how it happened? how did I get fat? I told them I was always fat nothing had changed. I had more control over my body I moved better than they did.
- I don't know what will be the right word but I'm Using "Feel" for now. If things were uncomfortable I learned to make it comfortable. Even if it was wrong I found a way/situation to make it work. I experimented and then tested what I was doing. like When I first hit the ball Hard like a pro I could feel the Ball staying longer on my strings and racquet, I was experimenting with it so much that it got to a point where I could pull and change direction within the swing.
- Instant Thinking/intelligence/thought. Like in Speed chess, not only do you have to have several strategies ready but also be creative and understand how your opponent might think. I can teach Tennis strategy with only using Chess, but you have to have experience with chess for it to work right.
- Here comes the easy ones now.... Athletic ability, Talent, Endurance
- Fight, Arrogance, a sense of entitlement. Being Mean.
- Health & Genetics
- Family Structure, AJ you and I had it Bad, I think we all did, in our junior Tennis generation
- Economics, Show me the money
I am second guessing myself several times with 8,9 & 10.
They are kinda interchangeable.