Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Group of good 4.0 - 4.5 players looking for more players to join in on some singles and doubles sets. We usually play round-robin. This is a free group. No need to pay country clubs for match-making. We only ask our players to have a new can of balls just in case. We take turns opening a can per court.

If interested, please send me a message on here. No drop-ins because I take count of how many players come. That way, nobody sits out. Everyone plays. :) :)

- Jay

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jay

I am between a 3.5 and 4.0 player.  Would love to get more details on your group , age of players when you play and where you play.

Hi Jim. Thanks for the inquiry. Ages range from 17 - 50, all about 4.0-5.0 level. We have some college players that join us too. I set it up usually Monday-Thursday at 5:30, and sometimes Saturdays too (time varies). We play at Palm Desert Civic Center and other places too.

Hi, I'm 45 and would like to play regularly- 2-3 times per week at least.  Just moved to Rancho Mirage, am around a 3.5 or so- do you have any groups currently?  I'll play day or night- on very short notice!!  Thanks, Greg

Hi Greg. Sorry I missed this reply and just getting back to you now. Anyway, the group usually play at night around 6. Email me at It will be easier to get in touch that way. Thanks!

Hi Jay,

Will be back in the desert Wednesday. Keep me in mind when setting up play.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service