Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Group of good 4.0 - 4.5 players looking for more players to join in on some singles and doubles sets. We usually play round-robin. This is a free group. No need to pay country clubs for match-making. We only ask our players to have a new can of balls just in case. We take turns opening a can per court.

If interested, please send me a message on here. No drop-ins because I take count of how many players come. That way, nobody sits out. Everyone plays. :) :)

Thanks!

- Jay

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jay

I am between a 3.5 and 4.0 player.  Would love to get more details on your group , age of players when you play and where you play.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim. Thanks for the inquiry. Ages range from 17 - 50, all about 4.0-5.0 level. We have some college players that join us too. I set it up usually Monday-Thursday at 5:30, and sometimes Saturdays too (time varies). We play at Palm Desert Civic Center and other places too.

Hi, I'm 45 and would like to play regularly- 2-3 times per week at least.  Just moved to Rancho Mirage, am around a 3.5 or so- do you have any groups currently?  I'll play day or night- on very short notice!!  Thanks, Greg

Hi Greg. Sorry I missed this reply and just getting back to you now. Anyway, the group usually play at night around 6. Email me at LstPhoenix@me.com. It will be easier to get in touch that way. Thanks!

Hi Jay,

Will be back in the desert Wednesday. Keep me in mind when setting up play.

Thanks

Brad

760-408-7584

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service