Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Recently moved back to the area and don't know too maqny people to hit with that are at least 4.5 level.  I played in HS and college and am trying to play more.  I like singles best but doubles is fine too.  I live in Mt Lookout and belong to Hyde Park Tennis Club; but am open to playing anywhere there's a court.  Please contact me if interested and perhaps we can start a group of local 4.5/5.0 players. -Dan

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dan,

I've never been officially rated but I played in college for a Div III school back in 2006 and estimate myself around a 4.5-5.0.  I live in Finneytown and would be willing to meet you halfway to play sometime.  Shoot me a text or call at 513-258-9677.

I recently moved to the Newport, KY area, and I am looking for people to hit in the area. I could hit at Hyde Park, or we could try Sawyer Tennis Courts, or near me there is Tower Park. Let me know if you are interested!

Hi Dan,

I am interested in playing. I am not sure exactly what rating I am, but I played in high school and college (I graduated four years ago) and am starting to play again because I was recovering from an injury. I live downtown and would love to play at Sawyer Point after work.  You can email me at

Attached is information about Cincinnati's first ever Tennis Marathon at Lunken Playfield.  Please come and support a great cause.  Call me to confirm or for more info ... Thanks

Sallie Elliott  513/834-6032

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service