Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Have any of you started a tennis group at your church, or just with some church friends? If ya, then have you evangelized and brought anyone to a new life in christ? Thought i'd start a discussion since this group is pretty silent.

Views: 88

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

If you have any stories or questions dont be afraid to speak on it.
~God bless
I went to my friends church for awhile and one halloween night like 8 of us got together and went to hit. Also one night we did an all nighter, and most of the night I played tennis, there were a bunch of other too.
I did try to start a tennis group at my church and now we have almost everyone in our church going to our sunday night tennis games and i have not been able to get anyone to know the Lord yet from tennis but I hope to sometime =)
I use use Tennisopolis as a way to meet new people when I travel and play. When we are having breaks we always talk about our lives and it seems God just kind of comes into the conversation. Not really trying to evangelize, just sharing what God has done for me. Personal testimonies are better than just shoving the message.
evangelizing is a tricky one. that should be done more on a one on one basis. i personally invite them to a service on a sunday when they can make it. then allow the lord to work his wonders. as far as starting a tennis group. it's not as easy as you think. unless you are really knowlegable about the game and you have the knack for teaching. it can work. espescially for the sunday school kids that want to try something different for the day.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service