Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am around a 4.0 and have not played in a long time.  I really want to get back into the game.  Let me know if you want to play!

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'd love to meet up to play sometime. Im in Buttercup creek and have a key to the city courts. Like you, I used to be around a 3.5-4 and played religiously but only play infrequently now and would like to get back into it. I've never been one to enjoy keeping score or running drills though, I like to just have fun volleying. I work freelance, too, so I am available during the day... or evenings if that works best for you. Shoot me an email if you want to set something up before it gets too hot!

Marisa

marisa.jackson@comcast.net

I am a borderline 3.5-4.0 player looking to play weeknights, preferably Mon, Tue, or Wednesday.  I am willing to play games or just hit.  I'm a bit of a "Drill" junkie from taking lessons.Let me knw if that works for you.

Steve

Hi Sarah,

I am in cedar park and I play at 4.5 level. If you want to play some time you can reach me at 512-468-2084.

How about doubles at Vista Ridge High School?  The lights are on until 10 or so and the courts are pretty good.  I'm sure a few others from this thread would also like to hit some balls.

512-630-0484

Count me in too; I'm trying to play more.  I'm around a 3.5 player.  After watching Wimbledon I must play!

Steve,

We are scheduling through Meetup.  Please click here http://www.meetup.com/Cedar-Park-Tennis-Meetup-Group/events/126944452/

We are playing Tuesday and Thursdays at 7pm at Vista Ridge High School

I'm new to cedar park, and want to get back into tennis. 1x per week. Don't know my rating, but I used to play a lot years ago. Vista creek h.s. Has great courts.
606-776-8233. Prefer weekends or weekday evenings. Dan Kaduthodil

http://www.meetup.com/Cedar-Park-Tennis-Meetup-Group/

Dan,

The group is still running strong on Tuesday and Thursday evenings as a result on this post.  Click the link above and join the group.  Be sure to RSVP for each session, bring a can of balls, and be on time.  It's a great group. We're always looking for positive new additions.    That's all we ask. 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service