Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I've just moved into the area and I'm looking to get back into the "swing" of things... can't believe I just said that... Former 5.5 NTRP now about a 5.0 after a long hiatus.  Looking for someone who wants to rally to build consistency and get in shape.  I'm in the metrotown area.  Cheers, E.

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Edwin. I would be up for a rally. I'm trying to get back into playing more consistently. Let me know when you're available or drop me a line. I can play this week.
Cheers

Hey Kin.  I'm usually available weekdays after 7pm and generally open on weekends.  I live in the Metrotown area.  What's your availability?  Are you in the area?  I should probably be okay to play after Tuesday of this week.  Let me know, cheers, E

Hey Edwin, it's Gary. I'd like to rally or drill or play a set. Whatever, it's fine with me. Hit me up if you wanna play this weekend!

Hey Gary.  I should be free to play this weekend.  Where are you located?  I'm in the metrotown area.  What time were you thinking?

Hey Edwin.  Sorry I was busy all weekend and didn't get around to replying. Are u able to play this morning or early afternoon? I live in Kits and work near Commercial/Broadway. I don't mind traveling to Metrotown though. Otherwise, we should set up another time to hit.    Cheers, G

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service