Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We will be having the Bronx Tennis League Open to All Residents of the Bronx & Surrounding areas.

If you need to contact us about the league...

Call or txt the Bronx Tennis Society hot line (347) 20-10sBX aka 347-201-0729 ask for Derek D or Commissioner D

or you can email Derek@ Coachvtennis.com

When:
The Bronx Tennis Society's Spring League starts May 1st 2014 and should finish around June 30th, depending on the number of participants.

Where:
All matches must be played in the Bronx at any park that possesses decent tennis courts.  As of March 2014, the following courts were in decent condition:  Pelham Bay, Crotona, Mill Pond, Williamsbridge Oval.  The following courts were in unacceptable condition:  Haffen, Orchard Beach, Bronx Park East.  If you want to play a match with a league official nearby then Pelham Bay Park is your only choice.

League Format:
The ideal set-up would have about 10 equal level players per division with a round robin format.  This would result in 9 matches per player in an 8 week period (about 1 match per week).  If the league can not assemble 10 equal level players per division then we will probably combine different level players into the same division and go with an 80%-90% handicap system which has proven to be quite competitive and fun.

Matches:
2 out of 3 sets with a 7 point tie-break at 6 all.  Both players must bring a new can of balls.  The winner will get the unopened can while the defeated player gets the used can.

Rules:
The “Code Of Conduct” & “Friend On Court (USTA)” will be used.  The League Organizers will resolve all disputes and their decisions will be final.    

Prizes:                                        
The champion of each division will receive prize $$$ and a trophy.              
Fee:
$50 total cost per person for approximately 9 matches in 8 weeks.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_butt...

use the Paypal Link here to register & Pay.

Tags: BAy, Bronx, League, MAtches, Meet, NYC, Pelham, Team, Tennis, park., More…up, ups

Views: 203

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm a new member who's interested in playing year round. Please keep me posted on upcoming events.

Jessica
hi... im a college student, i usually come the pelhem park when i do play....im not all that good but i would def like to get better.... please keep me informed... if im not in school ill def be there...... thanks for this oppourtunity
you got it I should have a league up this coming summer.

Jessica said:
Hi I'm a new member who's interested in playing year round. Please keep me posted on upcoming events.

Jessica
you got it I should have a league up this coming summer.

Tracy said:
hi... im a college student, i usually come the pelhem park when i do play....im not all that good but i would def like to get better.... please keep me informed... if im not in school ill def be there...... thanks for this oppourtunity
Hey guys, new tennis player here located in the bronx.. looking for patient tennis partners!,..
Hey everybody,

I'm a 27 year old male who LOVES tennis but never had the opportunity to learn how to play until recently. I'm brand new but willing to practice to get better with anyone regardless of age or gender.

I truly enjoy playing tennis and usually hit some courts near my job in Queens after work for hours whenever I have the chance. If anyone here is interested in meeting up to play, than feel free to contact me.

Also, to Mr. Vazquez, I'm interesting in taking lessons. Do you have an email address where I can contact you directly and possibly set up a meet? Let me know.

Thanks in advance. :)

hello everyone, If you are looking to Play Contact the Bronx Tennis society Coordinator Derek David. in this Group.

we are official and will be starting the "Spring Open" starts April 29th 2013

the OPEN is OPEN to ALL Players, matches & Season will be emailed and posted April 28th, this will be a Flex league

We will have Sponsor Prizes over $150 or MORE to the Winner of the open season.

Spring Season Cost $50

use the paypal Link to register

we are official and will be starting the "Spring Open" starts April 29th 2013

the OPEN is OPEN to ALL Players, matches & Season will be emailed and posted April 28th, this will be a Flex league

We will have Sponsor Prizes over $150 or MORE to the Winner of the open season.

Spring Season Cost $50

use the paypal Link to register

Whos wants to play this year?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service