Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

We are trying to put together a much more efficient tennis partnering method for the Greater Boston area with some extra features like online ladders and promotional offers from tennis partners.

Right now we are in a pre-Beta stage and developing the site and we need people to sign up (it's free) and start building the membership database and give us feedback on what features and functions will have the most impact on your tennis fun.

Our goal is to automate much of the work and ultimately make it possible for players to simply "broadcast" their desires and have the network serve them with a confirmed time, location and partner for a tennis session, whether that be just hitting balls or playing a match.

The completed site will be launched later this year at a real URL but right now the development site is http://beantowntennis.camp7.org

We are eager to deliver something that will make playing tennis around Boston simple!

You can email us feedback directly (kris at beantowntennis.com)

Thanks and may your shots be right on the lines!

Kris

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kris:
I think this is a great idea, since I have not had a great time finding the appropriate players. I will provide as much feedback as possible.
Best,
Ramesh

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service