Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Im looking to hit and play some sets. Played D1 college on scholarship but haven't played too much the last two years after graduating. I work in Wellesley so newton-area is convenient for me during the week after work hours but on the weekends, I usually play at tufts, MIT, Cambridge area etc. Would also be interested in finding a good mixed doubles partner for tournaments-- or just doubles but unfortunately there aren't too many good women's singles or doubles tournaments around.

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Hey francine.

I'm a 4.5 player and always looking for more players to hit with/play some sets. I can play after 5 during the work week and pretty flexible during the weekend also. There are 4 courts (night lighting) on pemberton st in cambridge, along with 6 decent courts on concord ave at belmont high school. Tufts is a good place to play for me also..but are normally PACKED and hard to get a spot. If belmont or cambridge is too far for you, i can maybe do waltham during the week...bently university courts?

Let me know if any of this sounds good to you. my email is george.21.anderson@gmail.com

Best,

George

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service