Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Drop me a line if you're interested in some competitive matches or just want to hit around. I live in Brighton but am flexible as far as where I'd be willing to play (Brighton, Brookline, Allston, Watertown, etc).--Luke

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Luke.

I live in Brighton...also a 4.0-4.5 player looking to hit/play as much as possible. I live out in Oak Square and don't have a car so it's hard for me to travel but I'd REALLY like to play...let me know what you think.

Hey Dan,
did you by any chance want to hit around this weekend?
let me know. thanks
Hey Luke, I just joined this site. Any interest in playin tonight or sometime this weekend? I'm a 3.5-4.0 player or so, ground strokes are good, first serve is still alittle rusty (Nothing a few hours of tennis can't tune up). Let me know what works for you. I can meet anywhere. Thanks.

hey Pete. sorry for the late reply. I was on call the past 2 days but 30 hours later I am finally out of the hospital. would love to play today (sat), sometime in the late afternoon/evening. I know some nice courts in Brookline (Dean Rd-there are ten of them so usually no problem finding an open court) or if you know any decent ones in Brighton then even better. my number is 617-202-9937 so feel free to give me a call sometime after 5 pm and we'll work something out
Hey there I'm ~4.0 as well, and looking for people to hit with. I'm in Somerville but am flexible as to places to play. Schedule's flexible since I'm a teacher and out for the summer. Any interest in hitting?

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service