Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (9)

← Back to The Big Boston Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tennis partner

Hi Guys, I am a 4.5 - 5, looking for tennis partners. anyone close to N.Reading or Woburn area, anybody interested? please let me know. tha…

Started by Kiran

0 Apr 14

New Group for Salem / Beverly Tennis

I just wanted to let everyone know that a new group was started up in the Salem - Beverly area.  If you live or work up there, be sure to j…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Apr 8, 2013

Looking for 4.0+ tennis partner in West Rox/Roslidale/JP/Hyde Park/Dedham/Canton area

I'm looking for a 4.0+ player to play matches and hit with in the above areas.  I have a car and am willing to travel 30min to play.  My be…

Started by Khai Nguyen

0 Feb 1, 2013

4.0 Looking to hit on the weekends Boston/Brookline/Cambridge

Hey, I'm about a 4.0 and looking for some people to hit with or play matches with on the weekend. I'm a BU student, so somewhere nearby wou…

Started by Chris Yung

11 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Wellesley/Needham/Newton tennis players?

Hello all,   I'm looking for a 3.5-4.0 player to hit with in Wellesley (Babson College courts) during evenings around 5:30 PM. I'm looking…

Started by David Nelson

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Andrew W. Peoples

Hi I interested in Doubles ...on Saturdays Morning in Boston vicinity

my number is 857 241 8085 I know how to keep score, enjoy doubles the variety of shots, and more people the better, plus i dont have to wor…

Started by Bob Kelly

0 Feb 7, 2011

Tennis tomorrow in Cambridge

I am a solid 4.0 player and would like to play tomorrow and days after until the weather is nice.I live in N. Cambridge. Feel free to emai…

Started by Yogi S

0 Oct 23, 2010

Needham/Wellesley tennis?

I'm a 3.5 player looking for 3.0-4.0 players to play indoor tennis in the Wellesley/Needham area. I am a college student from out of state…

Started by David Nelson

0 Jan 20, 2010

Help us build a better way!

We are trying to put together a much more efficient tennis partnering method for the Greater Boston area with some extra features like onli…

Started by Kris tuttle

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Ramesh Donthamsetty

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service