Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (11)

← Back to The Big Boston Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Giveaway - HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win. Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new Spr…

Started by Parker Finley

0 Mar 8

Anyone wanna hit in Boston? Weekday evenings or anytime weekends.

Anyone wanna hit in Boston? I can do weekday evenings or daytime weekends. I'm a good player open to hitting or playing sets.

Started by Raj Karan Singh

3 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Murtuza Banglawala

tennis partner

Hi Guys, I am a 4.5 - 5, looking for tennis partners. anyone close to N.Reading or Woburn area, anybody interested? please let me know. tha…

Started by Kiran

0 Apr 14, 2014

New Group for Salem / Beverly Tennis

I just wanted to let everyone know that a new group was started up in the Salem - Beverly area.  If you live or work up there, be sure to j…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Apr 8, 2013

Looking for 4.0+ tennis partner in West Rox/Roslidale/JP/Hyde Park/Dedham/Canton area

I'm looking for a 4.0+ player to play matches and hit with in the above areas.  I have a car and am willing to travel 30min to play.  My be…

Started by Khai Nguyen

0 Feb 1, 2013

4.0 Looking to hit on the weekends Boston/Brookline/Cambridge

Hey, I'm about a 4.0 and looking for some people to hit with or play matches with on the weekend. I'm a BU student, so somewhere nearby wou…

Started by Chris Yung

11 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Wellesley/Needham/Newton tennis players?

Hello all,   I'm looking for a 3.5-4.0 player to hit with in Wellesley (Babson College courts) during evenings around 5:30 PM. I'm looking…

Started by David Nelson

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Andrew W. Peoples

Hi I interested in Doubles ...on Saturdays Morning in Boston vicinity

my number is 857 241 8085 I know how to keep score, enjoy doubles the variety of shots, and more people the better, plus i dont have to wor…

Started by Bob Kelly

0 Feb 7, 2011

Tennis tomorrow in Cambridge

I am a solid 4.0 player and would like to play tomorrow and days after until the weather is nice.I live in N. Cambridge. Feel free to emai…

Started by Yogi S

0 Oct 23, 2010

Needham/Wellesley tennis?

I'm a 3.5 player looking for 3.0-4.0 players to play indoor tennis in the Wellesley/Needham area. I am a college student from out of state…

Started by David Nelson

0 Jan 20, 2010

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2016   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service