Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am new to Friendship heights area. I am looking for people to play tennis on Thurs anytime at the Livingston tennis court. If anyone is interested, please contact me!

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

hey Jeannie, I live in Friendship Heights too. Unfortnately, I cannot play on Thursday, but I am usually willing to play evenings or weekends. I am about a 4.0, but might be a little out of practice. If you want to hit another time, please do not hesitate to get hold of me. Best way to reach me is email,

Thanks for your reply. I will contact you next time I can play on weekend!
I can play but it might be far. Can you play in the Mclean/vienna area....I have access to some great courts. I am a 4.0+
Thx for your email. Sorry but I don't have a car. So I am can only play in Friendship Heights area or courts that are metro accessible :-(
No worries. Are you free to play this Saturday....
Great. Can we meet at the court at 4pm?
I was thinking about the same thing. How about this coming Monday at 10am if it doesn't rain?
Pls bring balls. Here is my number 301-538-3281. Please give me your number as well. I will be a bit late. Let's meet at 10:30am.
I'd be down to head over there, just not on Thursdays. I only get about 1 hr of sunlight after work. However the weekend works for me, so if anyone wants to brave the cold and rally/hit/get a game going give me a call or email. I'm cant even rate myself anymore, but I used to play in college, so after a few times back and forth I may get back into a somewhat swing of things.
813 407 2109

I live near NIH.  I have access to the Naval Hospital Courts.  Would you like to play tennis.?

Hello Jeannie:

I am visiting my daughter who live in FH and I can play tennis any time and any day.  If you still up for playing, please contact me at 858-837-0287 or at

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service