Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

looking to play/hit with anyone around 4.0 level. I live around north bethesda area.

drop me a message.I am available all weekends and most weekdays.

Views: 387

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I am living Rockville/Bethesda area and my level is between 3.5-4.0. I am available for hitting most weekdays after 6:00pm. If you would like to play tennis, let me know your preferred time and courts

I can play almost all weekends as well. I am a 4.0. Welcome to DC

Hi, welcome to the area. I'm a 3.5 level and close to Bethesda. My schedule is pretty flexible, let me know if you want to get out and hit. Thanks.
Whenever u check this jaimegomez27@gmail.com is my email

I wok in college park with very flewibl schedule if you ever wnt to hit

Hi Guys,

If you want to hit/play this weekend,let me know..My email is siji17@gmail.com

4.0 in rockville - let me know if u wanna hit sometime

Hi CG I just arrived to the Grosvenor/north bethesda area and would like to meet some hitting partners, mainly for weekend mornings or weekday afternoons. I m a 4.0-4.5 player, would you be inetrested to play this weekend, maybe Monday morning or next week?

Patrick,

Let's play sometime.  I'm free today if you're available.  I live close to you in Chevy Chase.  My cell is 301-580-2934.  I'm available weekdays after work and on weekends.

Adam

Hi Adam, I can't make It today but if you want we can play next sunday morning, would 9 or 9.30 work for you? I can go to the courts next to you place, can you tell me the address or hoy to get there? Patrick

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service