Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

looking for someone to hit with--I am a 4.0--- sets or rally---Live Oak park --north berkeley- near safeway and cvs on shattuck---male or female---I have been playing since I was kid--just want to have fun and enjoy sets or nice rallies----I am a young 60--- if you want to hit let me know--Thank you--Dan in North Berkeley

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dan, I can hit with you! 4.0 lady in Richmond I just like to hit, rally, work on shots, that sort of thing. I've been looking for another hitting partner. I'm flexible on courts. I'm available after 6pm during the work or Saturdays. Please let me know! Nancy

Hi Nancy---saturday would be great at Live Oak --how about the afternoon at 300pm-- you can email me at dana@sonc.org or call me at 510-548-7728 (landline)---thanks Nancy

Hi Nancy-- my email is only at work at Special Olympics-- landline is the best way to reach me---510-548-7728- Dan--still figuring out tennisopolis ---I am not a computer person---

Hi Nancy-- I am an advanced beginner--I was not sure what I was but I read the ratings and I fall into a 4--I made a mistake when I put 2.5---

Saturday will not work--- if I can play during the week I will let you know--

have fun with your tennis

An advanced beginner is more like a 3.0 unless you're not giving yourself enough credit. How do you fare against hitting with 4.0? You would need to be a very consistent player on both sides forehand & backhand.
You're not able to play in the mornings Saturday? Afternoon kind of messes up my saturday. Let me know if morning, like 9 or 10 works. Maybe those courts aren't available mornings? Also I'm a little confused about your rating. I checked your profile and you appear to have rated yourself from a beginner to a 2.5 to 4.0. What's up with that? Nancy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service