Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, my name is Daniel and I recently moved to Vallejo. I am a former 4.5 tournament player and I would love to get back to my competitive level. Since I don't know anyone in the area that plays, I thought I'd give this site a shot! I am willing to travel and I'm available any day of the week! Thanks!

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joshua, Friday is great! I am new to the area, so i dont know how far Cal is from Valllejo... email me back with directions... or you can call me @ 707-554-0721

joshua robertson said:
I just moved here as well, and like you, am a 4.0 player. I go to Cal, which has the best tennis courts in the bay area, bar none. We can play as soon as friday if you get this in time. Email me back.

Hello Daniel/Joshua,

I moved to Berkeley last week and looking for a hitting partner. I do not know my rating, but I have good groundstrokes. If you are free to play, give me a call at 720.938.9504

Hi guys,

Would love to hit with any of you - I'm male, a 4.0, live in Berkeley and happy to play at Cal courts or some of the better public courts as well (I especially like the two in Live Oak park). My email:

HI guys,

I'm in the same boat too. I just moved to berkeley and looking for a consistent 4.5 players. My number 949-682-5846
I prefer playing at Hearst Court, since it's newly renovated.

Hi guys, I'm looking for hitting partners as well.  Can play anywhere in Berkeley, Oakland, or Alameda.  My number is 510-846-9611.  Feel free to text or call to set up a time to hit.  Karl

Hi Daniel,

I just joined Tennisopolis. Am a former tournament player too - way back when, and haven't played but a few times for years. Game is there, but timing is definitely not as it once was.. Anyway, I'm looking for a tennis hitting partner in Oakland/Emeryville area if you still have times open or would be interested. Lemme know? Anne-christine

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service