Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello! I'm looking for a tennis play partner. I know of tennis courts which are barely used. No wait, more play! We both win!

I'm a 31 year old male professional in tech. I love being active and living a healthy lifestyle. I'm still fairly new to Oakland and looking to meet new friends for fun activities such as tennis! I also play soccer, run, and hike!

I'm available M-F after 5:30pm, except Tuesdays. I'm also free weekends with advanced planning. 

My style of play? I enjoy playing the baseline or net. I'm pretty rusty right now, about 3.5 - 4.0 rating. I'm happy to rally or play games. 

If you're interested in playing, private message me.

Thanks!
R//

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Richie,

My name is Otman, I am a college student, 23 years old. I play quite often around lake meritt, either piedmont, athol plaza or Alameda. but if you have any other courts in mind I am down.

I usually play with two other friends. so if we start playing, we can organize some doubles games if you are interested. Both of my friends are in their 30s and are 3.5 players (so am I). My schedule is not crazy, so we can defineitly find a time.

Cheers

R//

I think I fall into very similar categories of chronological age, newness to Oakland, and hours of desired court time. 

I'm actually available to hit tomorrow after 5:30 if that works for you. Hit me up at 

310-775-5483'

-daniel

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service