Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Brand new to Berkeley, don't know a soul. Have been learning/practicing tennis all summer, and I don't want to allow my skills (such as they are) to atrophy.

I can hit from the baseline, volley, and serve alright, but I'm not very consistent yet. I've got quick hands and feet but I'm pretty new at this so sometimes things go wonky.

If anyone's a newbie, or willing to put up with one, I have lots of free time in the early morning, the afternoon, and on weekends.

If it helps, I'm a young, smart, and blonde, and if you're patient with my shitty playing, I'll be your friend forever.

Views: 336

Replies to This Discussion

I'm down and I'm right about at the same level. Email me and we can setup a time. miaingolia@gmail.com
Hi Erica
Welcome to Berkeley.
I'd like to get out and hit the ball around.
Currently unemployed so quite available time-wise.
I live right next to 2 courts at Willard park (derby near regent) if that's convenient.
Jim
Beckerjim1@gmail.com

I'm available Thursdays after 6.30pm - hope that isn't to late for you. Also on Saturdays before 1pm.

Any court works for me. Let me know if it's convenient for you

ibilola

soyodei@gmail.com

Thursday at 630 works. How do you feel about the rose garden courts?

I like playing at the Rose Garden courts as well. I can do up coming Monday or Tuesday afternoon. Cheers.

Hi there! Have you continued playing? My tennis buddy (met on Tennispolis) left and I am desperate... I am a good 3.0 or 3.5 I'd say, can struggle with service but have a couple good hits. Very competitive :) I love to play three sets. I live close to the Hopkins Street courts in Berkeley. Maybe we can play some time soon? Let me know. Ciao,

Stefano

We play at the Rose Garden from 9 – 10:30 AM on Tuesday and Thursday. We are intermediate skill level, mixed doubles, non-competitive and over 60. We have been playing together for more then 7 years. We welcome new players.

Kevin

kevinggalvin@gmail.com

This is great news!  I'll try & get there soon.  Many thanks

for this email.            Jessie Ortiz   (jessieortiz8 at gmail)

Hi

Willing to check out how we could hit together. I'm also female & love to volley.

Not really into playing a game (my serve is weak)  but I can hit & have stamina.

Live in Oakland, free mornings, also after 3PM weekdays.  Email is best:

jessieortiz8  at   gmail   dot   com             Thanks.

We play at the Rose Garden from 9 – 10:30 AM on Tuesday and Thursday. We are intermediate skill level, mixed doubles, non-competitive and over 60. We have been playing together for more then 7 years. We welcome new players.

Kevin

kevinggalvin@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service