Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello,

I'm looking to practice, rally and play with advanced beginners or intermediate players in Albany & El Cerrito. Memorial Park is convenient and other Albany courts.

My schedule varies - week day mornings are good, and weekends too.

I think the best way to use this site is to friend me first and then we can set up a time.

---Also, are there any good pick-up games going on in Albany & El Cerrito - please let me know.

Thanks!

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Lisa,

I'm not sure what my level is, but I know I'm much more than a beginner. I like to play in Albany HS and El Cerrito HS also has great courts. I live in El cerrito. We can arrange sometime to play weekdays, evenings or weekends. Let me know. You can call me at 323-369-9499

Thanks.

Eric

Lisa,

I'm a high level intermediate, but I am looking for someone to hit with regularly. I don't need for the person to be at my level, but he or she needs to be a pretty solid player so I get a workout. I can play evenings and some mornings, and Albany HS are my preferred courts. My number is 510-457-6239.

Phil

Weekend mornings at Memorial Park definitely works for me. I live right nearby.

Hi Lisa, 

I'm available most days as my schedule is flexible. And I'd say I'm a regular beginner right now but I played squash for years and I'm picking up tennis pretty fast. 

E-mail me if you are interested in hitting or playing a few games :)  dan@captdan.net

Dan

Hi Lisa, it would be great to play in Albany weekday evenings. Let me know!

No..sorry I won't get off work by then. The earliest I can leave is usually around 5:30pm.

Hi Lisa, would like to play when you can. Let me know.

Hello Lisa,

I am looking for anybody to practice also and was told that my level of play is 3.0. My schedule is pretty much wide open except for Friday. I lived here in El Cerrito and very close to the Arlington courts, Kensington courts and Moeser. I have played in Albany and recently played in the new El Cerrito HS courts. 

Hoped to hear from you,

Davin  cell: 510-610-1343

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service