Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (8)

← Back to Berkeley - Albany - El Cerrito
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Giveaway - HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win. Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new Spr…

Started by Parker Finley

0 Mar 8, 2016

Beginner-Intermediate Girl Looking for an Easygoing Hitting Partner

Brand new to Berkeley, don't know a soul. Have been learning/practicing tennis all summer, and I don't want to allow my skills (such as the…

Started by Erica Pool

10 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by jessie ortiz

Weekend Morning Tennis.

Looking for doubles players. we meet every Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8am to 10am in Pinole.  If you are looking for a regular group t…

Started by nicolas arpa

1 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Rosalind

4.5 Hitting Partner

Hey looking for someone in the 4.5 range who wants to hit evenings. I can play around the emeryville/ Berkeley area. Let me know if anyone…

Started by Sebastien Damas

9 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Suhas

MORNING TENNIS ANYONE?

Want to play regularly every weekend? Come and join us Saturday and Sunday 7am-930am. Pinole Courts. Pinole Valley Road. We are a bunch of…

Started by nicolas arpa

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by steve birnbaum

MORNING TENNIS!

Want to play regularly every weekend? Come and join us Saturday and Sunday 7am-930am. Pinole Courts. Pinole Valley Road. We are a bunch of…

Started by nicolas arpa

0 Oct 19, 2012

Northwestern Berkeley Weekly Tennis singles 3.5-4.5

I am looking for someone to play some fun tennis with.  My schedule is pretty flexible.  I'd like to make a day and time to get some tennis…

Started by Nathan Klein

0 Apr 19, 2012

Looking for tennis partner level 3.5 to 4.5

I just joined this site. I work in Berkeley and am looking for local recreational tennis partners. Like to play couple of times a week. My…

Started by Ron

14 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Larry Atkins

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service