Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I consider myself a beginner but I know what to do. I haven't played in a while but I'd love to get together with someone sometime and just hit around. I live in South Austin (Slaughter and Manchaca) and would be down for playing around there. I work near 38th and Lamar and so I could hit afterward around that area on M, T, TH at like 6ish. I have Wednesdays and Fridays off so yeah. Anywho, if anyone is interested, let me know. No overly competitive players though please.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

T.K., I could play with you on the days where you're near 38th and Lamar but I don't know of any courts. If you give me a call we could probably figure out where to find some. I haven't played in a while too so I'm probably around your skill level. If you are interested give me a call at 214-681-2512.
Rajiv
Hey, I'd love to get together. Fridays are probably best for me. I live Congress & Wm Cannon, so not too far from you. I am a beginner, but a pretty fast learner, and a very good sport. Reply if you want to get together. Thks
Yeah man, I'm totally down. I don't know of any courts off hand either but I'm sure ol' Google can help us with that. I'll bring my tennis stuff to work this week.

Rajiv said:
T.K., I could play with you on the days where you're near 38th and Lamar but I don't know of any courts. If you give me a call we could probably figure out where to find some. I haven't played in a while too so I'm probably around your skill level. If you are interested give me a call at 214-681-2512.
Rajiv
This Friday should be good. As far as I know I don't have anything planned. I'll shoot you a message later this week and let you know.

Christopher de Mers said:
Hey, I'd love to get together. Fridays are probably best for me. I live Congress & Wm Cannon, so not too far from you. I am a beginner, but a pretty fast learner, and a very good sport. Reply if you want to get together. Thks
Ok it looks like Bailey Park and Ramsey Park have public courts and are near 38th and Lamar. Do you want to play at one of those places this Thursday?
Rajiv

T.K. Archibald said:
Yeah man, I'm totally down. I don't know of any courts off hand either but I'm sure ol' Google can help us with that. I'll bring my tennis stuff to work this week.

Rajiv said:
T.K., I could play with you on the days where you're near 38th and Lamar but I don't know of any courts. If you give me a call we could probably figure out where to find some. I haven't played in a while too so I'm probably around your skill level. If you are interested give me a call at 214-681-2512.
Rajiv
Thursday will be great. Is Bailey Park good for you?

Rajiv said:
Ok it looks like Bailey Park and Ramsey Park have public courts and are near 38th and Lamar. Do you want to play at one of those places this Thursday?
Rajiv

T.K. Archibald said:
Yeah man, I'm totally down. I don't know of any courts off hand either but I'm sure ol' Google can help us with that. I'll bring my tennis stuff to work this week.

Rajiv said:
T.K., I could play with you on the days where you're near 38th and Lamar but I don't know of any courts. If you give me a call we could probably figure out where to find some. I haven't played in a while too so I'm probably around your skill level. If you are interested give me a call at 214-681-2512.
Rajiv
Yeah Bailey Park is good. I don't have your number so I guess you can give me a call.

T.K. Archibald said:
Thursday will be great. Is Bailey Park good for you?

Rajiv said:
Ok it looks like Bailey Park and Ramsey Park have public courts and are near 38th and Lamar. Do you want to play at one of those places this Thursday?
Rajiv

T.K. Archibald said:
Yeah man, I'm totally down. I don't know of any courts off hand either but I'm sure ol' Google can help us with that. I'll bring my tennis stuff to work this week.

Rajiv said:
T.K., I could play with you on the days where you're near 38th and Lamar but I don't know of any courts. If you give me a call we could probably figure out where to find some. I haven't played in a while too so I'm probably around your skill level. If you are interested give me a call at 214-681-2512.
Rajiv

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service