Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey I am new to Austin and looking for some fun people to play tennis, once or twice a week.

I'm 29, male...experience level is intermediate...used to play a lot many years ago, but haven't in the past four years.  Anyone looking to pick up their game with me?

Thanks,
Dev

Views: 65

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dev,

I am a 29 male as well, around a 3.0 or 3.5 player. Im looking to play on weekends or an occasional weeknight. I live win an apt complex with tennis courts and would play downtown or south. Send me an email at lancekaminsky@gmail.com

Best,
Lance
Lance,
Hi, Thanks for being a member of Tennisopolis. Tech Savvy Tip: I suggest that you do not leave your email address in public areas of this or any website. The reason is that email harvester programs surf the web and collect email addresses. The best way to communicate is by leaving comments on members' pages and/or adding someone as a friend, then you can private message them.
Here's a little more info about it. I hope this helps, have fun out there.
Mark
I'm in central Austin (clarksville). Send me a message and let me know when you are available. Setting up something consistently would be great. Always interested in improving my game.
Dev,
Let me know if you'd like to play sometime. I'm a 4.0 to 4.5 player on good days. I'm free to play at around 5:30 or 6 most weekdays after work. I used to play quite a bit of tennis and looking to play some more ... maybe a tournament in a few months.

Carlos
299-8800
Hey man, this is an older post, but... I'm down weekday evenings & any time weekends. 512-517-5271

Matt

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service