Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey all,

I think I'm a decent 3.5 player.  Looking for a male tennis partner in NW Austin.  Free weekdays after 6 and all weekend.  I live by Parmer and Mopac.  Interested?  Let me know.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how good a 3.5 player is but I played tennis competitively in high school and play for fun once or twice a week. I live off Duval and Mopac if you are interested and there's a decent court at my apt. Let me know.
I fit the bill except I'm a girl, does it matter? Willing to hit Fri or Sat evenings and most of the day Sunday at Anderson HS (Steck and Mesa).
Marie I'd play friday if its around 7ish. Sundays I'm free too if I'm not out of town. Let me know if you are interested. I finally looked up the system and would say I'm a 3.5 if I keep up with playing once or twice a week.

Marie Horan said:
I fit the bill except I'm a girl, does it matter? Willing to hit Fri or Sat evenings and most of the day Sunday at Anderson HS (Steck and Mesa).
Randy-
This Fri at 7pm sounds good. I'll drop you an email with my cell.

Randy Rhoades said:
Marie I'd play friday if its around 7ish. Sundays I'm free too if I'm not out of town. Let me know if you are interested. I finally looked up the system and would say I'm a 3.5 if I keep up with playing once or twice a week.

Marie Horan said:
I fit the bill except I'm a girl, does it matter? Willing to hit Fri or Sat evenings and most of the day Sunday at Anderson HS (Steck and Mesa).
I'll play.. I'm not sure how to rank myself but I usually play well. I live in the arboretum area
What days/times are you free? I usually play Mondays, Wednesdays, and weekends. Let me know.

Kevin

Kris Pittman said:
I'll play.. I'm not sure how to rank myself but I usually play well. I live in the arboretum area
Randy and Marie,

If you guys are still interested in playing, let me know as well.

Regards,
Kevin
Yep, I'd love to play but probably won't be able to fit it in until the week after next. Maybe we can touch base later to set up a date/time/place? I'll try to get back to you when my schedule opens up.

Marie

Kevin Nayar said:
Randy and Marie,

If you guys are still interested in playing, let me know as well.

Regards,
Kevin
Sure. Let me know whenever you are free.

Marie Horan said:
Yep, I'd love to play but probably won't be able to fit it in until the week after next. Maybe we can touch base later to set up a date/time/place? I'll try to get back to you when my schedule opens up.

Marie

Kevin Nayar said:
Randy and Marie,

If you guys are still interested in playing, let me know as well.

Regards,
Kevin
Yeah I would still like to play. I'm still messed up with this stomach bug so I hoping it passes soon so I can be active again.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service