Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'austin' (10)

← Back to Austin Players
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for HELP :)

Im basically new in town, looking for something to do, and I got a lot of free time, so i would like to meet someone who can teach me to pl…

Started by Sidell Jimenez

9 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Ryan M

weekend tennis around East Austin

I have free time most weekends, and I'd love to play. I used to quite a bit but haven't been on the court regularly in a few years. I'm new…

Started by Emily

5 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Krystal G

5.0 hitting partner

Looking for people to hit with at least twice a week, hyde park/central austin. I'm a 5.0 and I played college tennis. message me if intere…

Started by Alejandro Ahuja

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Gerry Gouge

Over 500 Austin Tennis Partners!

Wow, Congrats!  This group is a total success.  We've reached over 500 Austin tennis partners.  Now get out there and have some fun!

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Oct 21, 2011

New to Austin - want to play.

One of the original Tennisopolites, I have just moved here from Tallahassee, FL, looking for full-time work (update: hired! =D).   I used t…

Started by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

6 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Andrew (Tampa Bay)

Fun Austin Doubles League - register by 1/15/2010

League Tennis is big in Austin - it's a great way to meet other players and build a regular schedule of tennis in your life. A doubles and…

0 Jan 13, 2010

South/Central/Anywhere Reasonable Tennis Partner Wanted.

Hey, I'm a 22 year-old male and live down off E. Riverside (I know) and am looking for someone to hit with, or even play matches. I'm about…

Started by Andrew Thrasher

6 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Martin

Tennis anyone? Town Lake or anywhere in NW Austin up 183 (to Cedar Park/Leander)

Posting again after a long hiatus on this site- I live in Leander, looking to play during the week or on weekends for fun/fitness. I can…

Started by Brooke

10 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Johnny Nguyen

Looking for someone to hit with in South Austin

Hi, I'm looking for someone to hit with during the evenings. I usually play at Bowie, Westlake HS, or South Austin Tennis Center. I'm a so…

Started by Matthew Dale

0 May 5, 2008

How this can work.

Here's What I'm Thinking. We can use this group to meet other players in the area. At first, we'll jsut set up one-on-one hits/matches bas…

0 Jan 7, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service