Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Is anyone else suprised as I am about Jo-Wilfred Tsonga? I knew Tsonga had game after seeing him in previous tournaments, but he reminded me of a James Blake - a guy with potential, but very streaky. Against Raffa, though, he looked unbeatable. Do we finally have a legitimate challenger to Federer, or is he just having a lucky run?

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

he is not a legitimate challenger to federer at the moment. he has some good moments but his game remains inconsistent. it is true that he is on a streak but soon he will go back down. he is to inconsisten at the moment.
I love this perspective we now have. It has been about a year and Michael, I definitely agree - we can now that he has consistency problems. I hope he does turn into a superstar though because we could sure use more emotion like that on the court.

Michael said:
he is not a legitimate challenger to federer at the moment. he has some good moments but his game remains inconsistent. it is true that he is on a streak but soon he will go back down. he is to inconsisten at the moment.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service