Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, I'm looking for a partner to start up a regular play schedule in the afternoon/evening time, 3 times a week maybe more later. I used to play tennis when i was in highschool, but i havent played in a while and i want to get back to it. I have no idea what my level is now but i'm not bad. Please let me know if you are interested.

Views: 298

Replies to This Discussion

hey I would be willing to play (when the weather warms up).  I live in Arlington (Courthouse)

great, do you know any indoor tennis courts, so maybe we can start sooner? i live on the border of arlington and alexandria and 5 mins from dc.

Georgetown has indoor courts, but i believe you need to be a member at the Yates Center (I am not). Other than that I don't know any  in the area close by

Arlington county has indoor courts, theres one in Jennie Dean Park, (3630 S. 27th St., Arlington, VA 22206) but we have to pay 5 or 10 dollars to reserve the courts.

Attachments:

sounds good to me -- i sent you a friend request to exchange personal info over a message to setup a time/date to play.

I will try to call them tomorrow to get some more information on the courts. do you want to play there once sometime this week to see if we like the courts? and we'll get to know know each other a little too.

Hi guys, I am available evenings and weekends and willing to play if temp > 45F. I play ~3.5 and I live close to virginia square.

Cheers

Can anyone play in Arlington this week?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service