Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'abq' (19)

← Back to ABQ Baseliners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ranking list of all Northern NM Men

This site scours the results of the USTA TennisLink site and creates a dynamic NTRP ratings of all players.  Click here to see where you la…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 9, 2016

TCA running fun LiveBall sessions open to non-members

If you've ever done LiveBall, you will be excited to know it is finally here in ABQ. The fast paced tennis drill is a fixture on the coasts…

0 Apr 8, 2014

Anyone interested in playing singles

Los Altos or Jerry Cline when the weather warms up to at least 40 degrees?  I'm a 3.0-3.5.

Started by Linda McLaguhlin

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Linda McLaguhlin

Tennis partner in waiting...

Howdy, I'm new to this group, and to ABQ. I'm hoping to find a partner that wants to hit, and maybe do drills every now and then. I would…

Started by Justin K George

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Justin Lee Hanks

Doubles Tournament at TCA [deadline Sat, 11am]

Every year there is a fun doubles tournament at the Tennis Club of Albuquerque in the spring.  The tournament is the weekend of April 27. …

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Got to get out there and see the Coleman!

These young women have incredible game.  So fun to watch and enjoy the atmosphere at Tanoan County Club.  It is running right now and I hop…

0 Sep 17, 2012

USTA Party at Lobo Club, October 12

Attention All USTA member tennis players.  Mark Your Calendars NOW for the NNMTA Players Party Friday, October 12, 6 – 8 p.m.   Always a bi…

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Joshua Hull

Looking for a fourth (4.5 or high 4.0) today (Monday at 2pm)

Our 4th had something come up. We'll be playing with three at Wellesley courts unless someone shows up. =) Josh [edit: please share privat…

Started by Joshua Hull

0 Aug 20, 2012

Downtown Tennis Courts In Trouble / History Lesson on ABQ Tennis

Respecting the Roots The Barelas courts have a link to Albuquerque’s past, but their future is clouded with questions.   Once upon a centur…

0 Aug 1, 2012

Just moved to ABQ and looking for someone to hit with!

Hey everyone,   I'm a 3.5 or so player (female in early 20's), and I just moved to ABQ from the East Coast about 2 weeks ago. I know very f…

Started by Tamara M.

7 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Tony (AJ) Kreuch

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service