Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'abq' (19)

← Back to ABQ Baseliners
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer '12 Tennis Update

The ABQ Summer Tennis UpdateGet your tennis on.  If you want to improve your game and meet some new friends on the tennis court, check out…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 4, 2012

Looking for a new partner!

I am a beginner to moderate player, with lots of energy and I like to bring my radio with me...so if oyou like to jam out while getting a t…

Started by ericavanarsdale

13 May 15, 2012
Reply by ericavanarsdale

Sh*t Burqueños Say

0 Feb 18, 2012

I Created a Detailed Map of All Albuquerque Tennis Courts

If you want to know the closest courts to you, have a look at this map of Albuquerque tennis courts. http://tennisopolis.com/group/abq/page

0 Oct 29, 2011

Special 20% Coupon for ABQ Tennisopolis Members

Our new group sponsor JDTA Tennis Academy is offering a special deal to all Tennisopolis members.  For first time students, they are giving…

0 Aug 29, 2011

ABQ Roll Call!

Hi.  Just drop some stats in here so we can hookup easier.  List:   Level Location Best Times to play   Please remember not to post phone n…

3 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Spring SPECIAL at TCA! - Deal Ends April 30th

The Tennis Club of Albuquerque is running a Memebership Special for a limited time. I'm a member at TCA and I just love it. The place and p…

0 Apr 10, 2009

How to hook-up.

Here's What I'm Thinking. We can use this group to meet other players in the area. At first, we'll jsut set up one-on-one hits/matches bas…

3 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Vincent Borrelli

It Takes Two

Like the Tango, and Good-Cop-Bad-Cop, it takes two to play this great game of ours. Meeting people of a similar skill level is what this gr…

0 Dec 27, 2007

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service