Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am preparing to take our top NCAA players to China to compete in the World University Games this August. We have not had a team for some time for the tennis tournament.

The Games are the second largest behind the Olympics and we are really hoping to bring home the Gold!!! Over 9,000 players and coaches will be there.

I am looking to help build exposure for our team. We have players from Stanford, USC, BYU, and Texas just to name a few. It has been so long since we had a tennis team I am struggling to get sponsors and coverage for our team. The NCAA does not pay for the trip or the Games. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have had trouble getting the major tennis groups such as the USTA, USPTA, and PTR to even do a story on the team.

Ryan Freeman

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, not even one racket or clothing company will give some support
Not here in the States. XTEP, a huge company ins China has donated all of our team appearal and shoes. But I think since the Games are in China the USA companies feel like they will not get any expsoure. Its been very tough. Even the USTA turned us away, and I have some of their elite players from their USTA program on the team. Frustrating.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service