Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Let's hear what the tennis world thinks about the biggest sporting event of the year!

Who are you rooting for?  Who do you think will win it all?

I'll start by saying that the Netherlands v Spain match was amazing!  I've always been a fan of Clockwork Orange and it was great to see them unleashed yesterday!

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unreal!  USA upsets Ghana (I consider it an upset anyway).  Now we just need to upset either Germany or Portugul.  You think they have any chance of making it out of the Group Stage?

USA did really well and if they keep up the same spirit, they will win Portugal and make it to the Round of 16 :)

Oh, that was painful - it was like all the air was let out of the bar at once!

Could not believe that happened in the final 30 seconds!

now there is Belgium, imo, they won't be a problem for USA :)
That's cool cause many people considered that USA didn't stand many chances in the Group of Death, but they actually made it through!

let's say goodbye to Portugal and Ghana =)

Yeah, and Belgium is beatable.  Not easy - we can easily lose, but this is not Germany or Argentina for instance.  Go USA!

Klinsmann booked his flights after the final and told the players to do the same:) The guy looks pretty confident :D Today we’ll find out whether he was right 

Whoah!

One match at a time.

sorry for you, guys 

US played really good 

"Netherlands v Spain match was amazing"

I absolutely agree with that! 5-1! The flying Dutch! Unstoppable Robben :D I would have never expected that

Today Netherlands play against Australia. I guess it will be an interesting match. Spain play against Chile :) Hope Spaniards do better this time :)

I was also impressed by Germans, they literally destroyed Portugal

I cheer for Germany and Argentina but I think that Brazil and Netherlands can easily reach the final.

netherlands won and chile won too!  Spain is out!  crazy.  Chile and Netherlands will play for first place in the group.  I've found that you really want to win the group - makes the next round much better.

crazy indeed. and Klose almost broke the World Cup goals record and made his awkward somersault :D

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service