Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have to go with my gut and say that I believe Nadal will win Wimbledon. Champ for 2008 and 2010, I think his time has come for one more Wimby title again. He's on a hot streak off the clay and riding with a lot of confidence. I think Djokovic has more to lose with points to defend for the rest of the year. Nadal has everything to gain as well, so he can go ahead and shoot for the heavens. If he loses, he loses. But if he wins, he wins big!

As far as Serena is concerned, I don't see Azarenka or Sharapova working enough on their weaknesses, mainly their serves. So I have to pick Serena, as long as she remains fit and ready to dole out the punishment.

Who are your early picks and why?

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you made some good picks, however in my bracket, I picked Djokovic over Murray in the final.  I was thinking that Rafa and Fed will beat up on each other in the quarters, allowing Murray to be fresher in the semis.

Damn, just right now Azarenka went down!

Azarenka's hanging out with Redfoo much too much. Well, hopefully her knee will hold up.

Wow Tim!!! Your Nadal pick is allready out!

We will give you one more chance since its so early...LOL

Man, I better take down this post. Rafa looked so nervous, he better get a head check. lol Alright, I am going with Murray. He's well rested.

MURRAY!!!!!!!!

Unreal! I really did not see Murray winning that in straights.  I cried a river for him.  And how about that final game, up 40 love then losing all of the match points, then fighting off 2 break pts and finally finishing it off?!??!  Fantastic stuff.

dude I saw the murray win in strights months ago.

Where's your post predicting this?

In my losers bracket.

Don't see it in your thread. But cool if you thought of it.

Well done. How many more majors do you think Andy has in him?

McEnroe says 10 total. I think if Fed and Nadal drop off results, he can get to 7 or more. He's only 25, so let's think at least one slam for the next 5 years.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service