Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Which day(s) are you going to the 2013 BNP Paribas Open? (March 4-17)

In order to actually meet Tenniopolis members at this event, I think it's important to really name the day you're going. The box office is sold out already, thanks to scalpers (hoarders). But as an easy way to hookup with members, just put the day and avoid other mumbo jumbo stuff related to BNP. 

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am pretty sure I will be there on 9, 10, 13, and 14.  But I will be in town for a full week.  Looking forward to seeing any and all 'opolites that I can!  If you want to connect with me, just say so here in this thread or send me a PM during the tournament.

M

i will not be there :(

That is a total bummer, V! 

I know that with the new baby on the way, money will be extra tight.

Ruh, roh, Tim - Looks like we already have a thread going for this topic, but it resides in the Going To Indian Wells group. 

Just want this thread to be a quick rolodex list of days and names. lol

That is like herding cats my friend.  :-)

Herding cats? Where's the scratching post then. lol

I won't be going also. Like V, I'm expecting. She's due first week of March. :)

Congratulations!  But since this thread can only be about the dates you will be in IW, I am expecting too.  Expecting to be at the BNP Paribas Open on the 9th, 10th, 13th and 14th.   :-P

I'll be there 8th, 9th and 10th.

Lets play!

I hope I can join you - when you go with a big family like I do, it is all about the timing.

As usual, will be there from the beginning to the end.  Then off to Miami from Round of 16 through the Final.

Tony, Cool!  Looking forward to seeing you again!  Are you going for TN again?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service