Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Christmas is near and I'm cluless on getting a gift for my hubby.

He's hot for electronics...so please throw me some ideas.

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can buy him a ball machine from me. here is a Video about it . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1GVM4IbaA

He doesn't play tennis at all. Its really hard to shop for men.

What do you want for christmas?

My wife got me a vacuum cleaner last year.  NOT COOL!!!!!  I think I'm gonna return the favor and buy her some dish washing gloves lol

I hope she kick your A** if you do LOL

Go to Bath and Body Works and you will find some nice things a lady will like. :)

Ok Mike want do you want for Christmas?

Hahahaha!  mmmm Bath and body works!  good idea!  I actually went to victoria secrets hehe It's a win win situation!  Since your hubby is into electronics, you know what's a cool store for that... Brookstone!  They have some cool gadgets in there!

What kind of store is that? Is it in Dublin?

I never heard of that one.

You can't go wrong with bath and body works because I told my kids to go and buy me a set a piece so that's four different kinds of smell and it comes with everthing like candles,lotions,body spray,hand sanitizer,shower gel, we love to smell good for our Hubbies

It's for either sex...iPad is great...

How about one of these giant size vintage style tennis racquets?  Only $295.00 includes shipping, if dealing with us direct offline.  We accept most CC and PayPal.  Or pay regular price off our website www.wood-joy.com.

John

Wood-Joy

Attachments:

I would love to buy one for my coaches. I will talk to my team members and get back with you.

Only if he played tennis?

He's a pittsburgs steelers fan and if it was a giant helmet filled with chilli and nachos....that would work.:)

We have a blue-ray player but it doesn't have those features :0

Thank You  this will be a perfect gift.

Ok, so which brand is better and which store?

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service